- I'm not sure if I have a favorite book of the Bible, but Galatians has to be in the top three. Here's a wonderful, humorous article titled "If Paul's Epistle to the Galatians was Published in Christianity Today.
- Katie always inspires. How can she not, a young woman who is now a parent of fourteen?
- The oldest farm in America is closing its doors, selling its equipment. Here's their announcement on their own website. (Thanks, Ann.)
- Being freed from legalism is always controversial, difficult, and always worth it. Here's one woman's story about leaving a lifestyle steeped in rules and regulations, for a lifestyle that is centered on Christ alone. Can there be a better title than "How I ditched the denim jumper for blue jeans"!!?
- I don't have the time to put one of these together, but I just might be hinting to all you locals (except Bedrest Brandi) to do so and invite me. Put me down for pretzel sticks and paper napkins, promise.
- Click on this one if you love history and want to see it in color. Some of the rare color photography from the early 1900's.
- I love Ann, don't you? One of the few blogs I read every day. And one of the few blogs that leave me more in love with Jesus than I was before I read it.