But I've had a few good reads lately that I thought I would pass your way.
- A homemade coffee table that hides toys! Awesome!
- The soup I can't wait to try, even if it has very intimidating gnocchi in them.
- The funniest mom article I've read in a long time! Ninety-nine percent of the time, it's not this life that becomes difficult, it's all the ridiculous expectations I subject myself to. If you can relate, read this. (Thanks to Amy.)
- Ann is always so good. I savored each word here.
- When things go a bit awry in life, I find myself reaching for rules and control. Here's a recovering legalist's take on the allure of legalism.
- As a Christian, I found this post interesting (though I cannot agree with number 6): Protestant Traditions Not Found In The Bible.
Resting in His Plans,