Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Teacher Karen

I was actually called that today. It was sorta sweet, sorta weird. Other weird things that happened to me include wearing an official name badge and getting a mysteriously slimy high-five from a student. Also, while putting sunscreen on my three children, about twenty other children lined up behind my kids and asked for sunscreen. I'm pretty sure a few of them already had sunscreen on, but I went along with it and applied myself.

Okay, now that I've aired that, I will readily admit that with VBS in full swing around here, I'm trying to stay one step ahead of the kids...

Which means I'm not going to have long-winded posts this week. Aren't you happy? Okay, I get it. You're happy....do you have to be that happy? Even Brandi on bedrest is doing a happy dance. Sheesh.

So, because I'm exhausted, all I have are these two goofy links, both of which should be required reading if you are involved in kids' church ministry. Don't take them too seriously. Or me for that matter right now.

And with no hints at what you're going to read, check these out. It's like a faith walk, you just have to trust that I'm not sending you to some Paypal link where you give me all your money.

Link #1.

Link #2.

Okay, 'nuf said.

No comments: