Friday, May 21, 2010

Best Game Ever

Happy Friday to you all.

A few of my favorite links this week:
  • A great lesson on who we are truly created to be in Christ.
  • The story of the newest recipient of the Medal of Honor - from the Civil War!
  • Funny stories from the bible that aren't normally told.
  • And for the first time ever, I lost track of time because I was watching these hilarious videos from Improv Everywhere. How did I go so long without knowing about these stunts? I love the fruit song in the grocery store, the invisible dog walk, and the impromptu wedding reception. Have fun with these. (**Viewer's warning - there is one inappropriate video called "No Underwear on the Subway" that scared me. I didn't click on it and you might not want to either.) Below is one of my favorites. Enjoy.


Enjoy your weekend, my friends.

Resting in Him,
Karen

No comments: