Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Cleaning Gone Awry

Nothing gets you in the mood to clean out the pantry quite like the thought of nosy strangers discovering your family's weakness for Riceworks Sweet Chili Chips. At $2.69 per bag, we go through them a lot. And we don't want the strangers in on this little secret.

So, I clean the pantry.

And find this.


Red potatoes...with wings. And tails.

That's what my two-year old said.

While most children look at the clouds and see imaginary animals and such, our children just stare at the potatoes.

Too bad Mom ended the game prematurely. With rubber gloves and a pinched nose.

Resting,
Karen

1 comment:

Kim said...

This happened to me once. It was so disgusting that I now keep all potatoes in the fridge, even though you're not supposed to, just so I don't forget about them. Sorry you had to go through this!