Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Cardboard Story

What would your cardboard story say?

Cardboard Stories from The Austin Stone on Vimeo.

Thanks to Kristen who shared this, and her own cardboard story.

I struggled with my own...especially after deciding to take pictures of myself pre-shower and post-attic-clean-out. But all is well, and I rest in Him who could care less. So, I'm trying not to.

What would your cardboard handwriting say about you, and better yet, what would it say about God?


Resting in Him Alone,
Karen

2 comments:

Ann Voskamp @Holy Experience said...

I love your cardboard story!
I am sitting here smiling!

Simply --- beautiful!

The High Calling Blog community appreciates you!

All's grace,
Ann Voskamp

Karen said...

Cannot believe the encouragement one receives from a sweet, simple comment...Thank you, dear Ann, for your wisdom and heart.

Love,
Karen