Sunday, January 3, 2010

Two Dear Sisters

I have two dear friends, sisters really. They always seem to be there when I need them.

Other than a few little quirks, which I forgive like any good friend, they are just great. Easy going, they keep a secret well, certainly don't air the family's dirty laundry.

I can call on them whenever I need to and they don't care how high maintenance I am at a given time.

Here they stand, faithful and true.

The question is, how faithful and true will I remain over the years? It's the rocks in the dryer, the high demands I make on dear sister's spin cycle. My guilt is daunting, but they remain. Do I change the lint screen like I should? Is the detergent gentle enough for their sweet little gadgets?

Perhaps it's time to get out of the house for a little girlfriend social time if these are the objects of my sisterly affection.

But after our New Year's I feel it is time to put these two girls in their rightful place of family ardor.




No comments: