Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Blog Stalk

Dear Four Three Readers,

Or Subscribers. That's what blogger calls it. Makes me sound so...subscribed to.

I'm sure that you are wondering where this blog is headed. I have no idea. Not even a clue. BUT I will let you in on a little secret. I'm enjoying it far more than I thought I would. The scary part about that is twofold - 1) I just might keep a New Year's resolution for the first time ever; and 2) you, my four dear friends, are S.T.U.C.K. This scary ride ain't ending any time soon. If you want to get off, you're going to have to jump. As in, "Oh Karen, we don't have internet anymore" or even better, "We don't believe in computers."

Remember when you were in college and you walked into a class for the first time. It was perfect when it was a huge auditorium with about two hundred other people. A little snooze, a quick flip through a magazine in the back row was hardly noticed. But then, there were the other classes. Where you walk in and your one of EIGHT people. Yes, Dr. Jobe's New Testament class. What recourse do you have? None, but a perfect attendance record and notes that would make a discouraged professor weep with joy. That's what our parents paid a lot of money for. But it really stank when you wanted a little anonymity.

And you, dear girls, are in that same spot. What can you possibly do with this blog stalk?

Nothing.

Wave the white flag.

Tell your husbands that I'm a super, high-maintenance friend that just requires a lot of energy...and reading. (What a downright lie!!!) And a potential guest blog every once in a while.

Some day, when we get up to six readers, you won't have to feel so harassed. Until then, my sincerest stalking apologies.

Resting in Him,
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testing, testing