- Artistically challenged - yes, I am. Do I appreciate art? If it has to do with food, you bet. Check this out. I'm wondering if that photographer somehow got a picture of MY fridge somewhere in there (it's the really organized one...ahem!). "What's in the Fridge?" Awesome stuff!
- Yes, bullet point number one must be followed up by this link which proves that outside resources are my childrens' only hope for learning fine arts, like how to draw. I just might be caught sketching, with my tongue sticking out and my brows furrowed in concentration, right along with Punkin'.
- I have nowhere to put another bed in this house. I believe there's even one extra bed in the attic...but I need this bed. Now. Somewhere in my house. So do you. And check out this girls' Do-It-Yourselves. They are amazing. I can count on one hand how many times this craft-challenged gal actually wanted to grab a glue gun and get to work. Get thee to Michaels!
- Before I admit this, I just want you to know that I watch about four hours of TV a week. Okay, maybe six, depending on what Netflix are sitting around. And how much laundry I have to fold. Having said that, and reminding you all that I am saved by grace, I will now admit that I watch Glee. And I like it. Especially the really mean Cheerios coach. Whew, it's nice to have that off my chest. And I looked long and hard to find a person who was going to try to spiritualize the teeny-bopper show for me, justify my viewing it as a "research" hour. Here's what I found.
- Oh, I'm drooling over this gal's floor. And wondering what ploy she used to convince her husband it was a good idea. I need tips on both - how to paint the floor and how to manipulate a sane man into going for it.
- This article - succinct, articulate, downright good. So glad that the power source for doing all of these things is fully provided for us!
- On a more serious note, would you take a moment and pray for one of my personal heroes of the faith? Thanks.