- Eric has a way of understanding our freedom in Christ like none other. He did a guest post at "The Cult Next Door" (which is a website offering help for those enmeshed in cults). Definitely worth a few minutes to read.
- I'm pretty sure you already to know about this Khana Academy which offers free online lessons on just about everything. I'm a little behind on the current, virtual trends. Looks like fun to me...if it didn't sound so exhausting...
- One story about a couple who gave away everything. I'm not sure I could do it with such grace...
- A miracle for the man who jumped, a bummer for the car that got a surprise landing.
- I need some of these old wooden spools. Pronto. Check out what she did with them!
- I'm not sure if this would work for small-town bumpkins like myself, but it might be worth checking out if you are looking for organized meal ideas.
- The six top over-priced items in America. I'm guilty of buying more of these than I care to admit.
- And my favorite post of the week has got to be this one - the Christian struggle with matters of conscience can get tricky. This guy has it figured out! If you only read one of these links, this is the one I would read.
Resting in Him Who Gives the Best Read,