Here are a few links that I have enjoyed this week:
- Katie always brings me to my knees in prayer. Will you join me in praying for her changing family?
- We are big fans of audio books, especially free ones like all of these!
- Memorizing God's love-Word is always challenging, and rewarding. Thanks, Ann, for this thought-provoking and inspiring post, motivating me back to that first love.
- God bids me forward in this world, and culture, but others have found a more suitable fit among the Amish. An interesting article, one that will never be written of me, but interesting nonetheless!
- Anyone who starts making Christmas ornaments in the first week of November has to be linked here. Cathe awes me with her homemade beauties. Check out her stamped ornaments.
- Can you believe what this girl does - with an old onesie and a sweatshirt?!!
- The evolution of a farmhouse - beautiful and inspiring.
- Praying for Sudan as the election momentum escalates.
- Family, ahhh, sweet family. I love how this one lives it out each Sunday.
- Giving is always better than receiving! It seems this couple agrees.