Friday, November 5, 2010

I hope your weekend is one of simple pleasures, sweet conversations, and beloveds.

Here are a few links that I have enjoyed this week:
  • Katie always brings me to my knees in prayer. Will you join me in praying for her changing family?
  • We are big fans of audio books, especially free ones like all of these!
  • Memorizing God's love-Word is always challenging, and rewarding. Thanks, Ann, for this thought-provoking and inspiring post, motivating me back to that first love.
  • God bids me forward in this world, and culture, but others have found a more suitable fit among the Amish. An interesting article, one that will never be written of me, but interesting nonetheless!
  • Anyone who starts making Christmas ornaments in the first week of November has to be linked here. Cathe awes me with her homemade beauties. Check out her stamped ornaments.
  • Can you believe what this girl does - with an old onesie and a sweatshirt?!!
  • The evolution of a farmhouse - beautiful and inspiring.
  • Praying for Sudan as the election momentum escalates.
  • Family, ahhh, sweet family. I love how this one lives it out each Sunday.
  • Giving is always better than receiving! It seems this couple agrees.
Resting in His Secure Solace,
Karen

No comments: